Almost two months ago I promised you the pictures of my completed I Stitch Therefore… project, to be honest it’s been languishing in a bag waiting to be washed this whole time. But finisally I got it sorted and here it is. I’m still going to make some changes to it, add a lining inside or maybe just a removable pocket. Also I’m thinking about changing the straps so they are longer, I’ll have to find some funky fabric first.
But here is the stitched finish
And a closer look at the stitched area
As you may or may not have noticed, I love my close-ups so here we go
The I Stitch Therefore I Stash pattern was in an issue of Cross Stitch Crazy, it was stitched onto a ready made bag I’d bought in Thailand using 14-count waste canvas. Mostly I used DMC cotton, however for the first ‘I’ and the border around I used Dragonfloss Seawitch, and for the flowers I used Pomme de Pin Pimprenelle (dark ones) and Dragonfloss Tea Rose (light ones)
While I would love to see other people stitch this I’m not able to pass along copies and my own copy has gone to a new home