You might have noticed I didn’t bother with New Years Resolutions this year. Last year’s were ok, I kept to most of them, but didn’t want to do it like that again this year. For 2011 I’ve decided I want to go with monthly goals. On the 1st of each month I’ll post my goals, some will be the same month after month, others will be month specific. On the 1st I’ll also post a summery of how I’ve done on the month just gone, just to keep score.
I realize we’re almost at the end of January, but I really think I should post the goal for this month, after all one should start as one means to go on.
1. Post on my blog at least once a week
2. Post picture of my TUSAL jar on each new moon
3. Stitch a biscornu for my Basket of Biscornus (I haven’t bothered joining the official blog, I’m just gonna do it on my lonesome)
4. Stitch a Christmas ornament
5. Plot 3 new stories/plotlines
6. Write 10,000 new words (either on existing novels or new stories)
7. Read 4 books a month, and write reviews for them
1. Start and complete the first 15 days of the Crazy January Challenge 2011
2. Finish Emily Peacock ‘HUG’ cushion
3. Start and finish Lizzie*Kate ‘Time for God’ design as a bookmark
4. Start c25k (Couch 2 5k) training plan
I’m sure I had a few more, but those are the ones which came to mind. Please come back on the 1st to see February’s goals and so how I got on with this month’s list.
Do you have any goals for this month, or this year?
Tell us about them!