Day one is done and dusted, but as hubby hogged the computer last night I couldn’t get you an update before now. I decided to start the wall hanging for my mum, it’s fairly I chose an alphabet for the letters and some motifs and border to frame it. Yesterday I managed to stitch the whole word “POST”, which is the same in English and Norwegian, and one of the motifs, a house. In two weeks time when I bring it out again I need to stitch another house and then do the border, then it’ll be ready to sew up into a mail organizer my mum requested.
I’ve used two shades of red, DMC 815 is used on “POST”, while the house is DMC 321. I’ve stitched it using 32-count DMC Linen in Raw Linen, it’s a dream to stitch on!
Right then, now over to project 2.