Made a couple of changes (changes or additional info in bold) so provided I get my new stash in time this is it now, I have until Day 9 before I need any of the supplies though so it should be fine.
Starting with item 3 today, my mother’s wall hanging. Will give you an update at the end of the day. Now it’s bed time though, so nighty, night!
3. A cross stitched wall hanging mail organizer (is there a better name for them?) My mom wanted one so I’ve found an alphabet I liked along with some motifs.
6. Wedding sampler
Stitching this freebie (scroll down a bit for Coeur), and adding the names and date inside the heart.
9. 2011 Christmas Ornament – I’m planning on doing one a month so a great time to kick start this
The Sampler Girl – Christmas Eve Flight Freebie
12. 2011 Birthday Cards – will try and do better this year with cards out at the right time etc.
First up, hubby’s birthday I’m thinking this one, but over one on evenweave to make it smaller
14. Hot water bottle cover – will be stitching this straight on to fleece using waste canvas. Going to use a few different monochrome motifs, winter themed.
15. En attendant l’été by Solo Brode
This is a SAL I signed up to Summer 2010, I ended up not having the time to stitch it then so though this would be a great time to stitch it. Plus my list needed something summery.