In June we had a Mini Biscornu exchange on Crossstitchforum, the size was set as 4×4 cm for each half and they were to be used as scissor fobs. I received mine very quickly (and I’ve just realized I haven’t put any pictures up of it, but I’ll remedy that soon) and it was beautiful. Unfortunately the one I sent off went walkabout and I made a replacement one. The replacement finally made it’s way to the recipient this week so now I can show you all pictures.
Here it is in my hand, so small (not my hand obviously)
The scissor design is adapted from a freebie design I found, just had to make it a little smaller. And it’s stitched on 16 count aida, hand dyed with Dylon Flamingo pink using a varigated DMC cotton (the colour number escapes me for the moment) for the scissors.